For the stir-fry sauce
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon kethcup
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
For the Stir Fry
- 1 pound noodles, of choice
- 1 tablespoon infused ginger and garlic oil
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 5 leaves cabbage, roughly chopped
- 2 cups pak-choi leaves, or spinach/kale, roughly chopped
- 12 leaves basil
- 4 springs onions, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Shaoxing Wine Chinese cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Heat a large pot of water until boiling. Turn off the heat and add the noodles. Allow them to soak for a minute then gently move them around until they break apart. As soon as the noodles have loosened up drain and set aside in a large strainer or big tray.
For the stir fry sauce, mix all the ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Heat the infused oil in a large non-stick wok pan or normal frying pan over high heat. Add the onions first with the white parts of the green onions and cook for 30 seconds. Now add the bell pepper and cook for 30 seconds. Then add the broccoli and cook for 30 seconds. Then add the tomato and cook for 30 seconds. Now add the mushrooms and cook for 30 seconds. Add the wine here if you are using and allow some of the liquid to evaporate for around 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Now add the cabbage and the pak choi leaves and cook for 30 seconds.
Add the noodles and the stir fry sauce. Toss until well combined and the sauce has been absorbed by the noodles. Remove from heat. Scatter over the spring onions and basil and toss for 30 seconds. Then drizzle the sesame oil and give it a mix. Serve warm and enjoy!