- 1 pound mini potatoes
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- 2 scallions, finely chopped, for serving
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Cut mini potatoes in half, then score the cut side in a checker shape.
In a large baking dish, pour in melted butter, garlic powder, oregano, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese. Mix to form a paste.
Add the cut & scored potatoes into the dish, scored side down. Bake for 45 minutes, or until deep golden brown & crispy. Sprinkle additional Parmesan cheese and scallions on top for serving. Enjoy!