- 1/ 2 cup Korean pancake flour
- 1/ 2 cup Korean frying flour
- 1 cup ice cold water
- 1/ 2 cup roughly chopped Kimchi
- 3 stalks sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons for frying olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a clean bowl, combine both flours, kimchi, green onions, water. Using a spoon or spatula, mix until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste, this is optional.
Heat 1 tbsp of oil on a skillet on medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot enough, using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, scoop the batter and pour onto the skillet. Fry for about 2 minutes on each side, flipping as need for even crispiness! Repeat this step for the remainder of the batter.
Serve the kimchi pancakes while warm and enjoy!