- 4 bone-in, skin on chicken thighs, patted dry
- 1/ 4 cup Annie's Organic Cowgirl Ranch Dressing
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/ 4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning blend
- Cooking spray
- 3/ 4 chicken bone broth, or water
- Fresh vegetables, for serving
In a bowl, combine chicken thighs with Annie’s Cowgirl Ranch dressing until well coated.
Add salt, pepper, and cajun seasoning blend. Use hands or tongs to mix until seasonings are evenly distributed.
Heat Instant pot on sauté mode until hot.
Lightly spray bottom of instant pot with cooking spray, place chicken thighs skin side down, sear for 5-10 minutes each side until the skin is crispy, golden brown.
Turn thighs over to skin side up, add in bone broth or water.
Place lid on Instant Pot, move top valve to sealing, switch to manual mode for 15 minutes.
Allow 10 minutes for natural pressure release.
Switch valve to release. When removing lid use caution as there may be residual steam.
Remove thighs, serve with fresh cut veggies and Annie's Organic Cowgirl Ranch Dressing, and enjoy!