Looking to improve your lunch game in th new year? Make these easy on-the-go noodles packed full of veggies!
For the Dressing
- 1/ 4 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons sriracha, plus more to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 inch ginger root, grated
- juice of one lime
For the Noodle Salad
- 4 ounces soba noodles
- 1 cup sliced red cabbage
- 1 cup zucchini noodles
- 1 cup sweet potato noodles
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- for garnish: sliced almonds, cilantro, scallions
In wide-mouth mason jar, combine all of the dressing ingredients. Shake or stir with chopsticks all of the ingredients together until fully combined.
Add the udon noodles, red cabbage, zucchini noodles, sweet potato noodles, and sliced bell pepper to a large bowl and stir to combine.
Add dressing and toss to coat. Pack into mason jars to serve on the go, or serve in a large bowl garnished with almonds, cilantro and scallions.