Recipe Intro From feedfeed
This recipe was featured in our Vegan Weekly Meal Plan Newsletter - Looking for dinner ideas? Sign up here!
Nutty Turmeric Chickpea Salad
1 (15-fl oz.) can chickpeas, drained
2 Tbsp cashew mayo
1 Tsp yellow mustard
3 Tbsp chopped dill pickles
3 Tbsp dry roasted or raw sunflower seeds
1 Tsp turmeric
1/2 Tbsp dried dill
Pinch of paprika
Black truffle sea salt and black pepper, to taste
2 slices Dave's Killer Bread The Good Seed, untoasted
Drizzle of olive oil
1. With a small fork, gently mash chickpeas, leaving some in bigger pieces.
2. Add cashew mayonnaise, yellow mustard, and mix well.
3. Incorporate pickles, sunflower seeds, turmeric, and dill.
4. Season with black truffle sea salt and black pepper to taste.
5. Spread chickpea salad on one slice of bread. Top with broccoli sprouts, mixed greens, and a drizzle of olive oil. Top with second slice and enjoy.