For the Base
- 1/ 2 cup almonds
- 1/ 2 cup walnuts
- 2/ 3 cup dessicated coconut
- 15 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 lemon, zested
For the Filling
- 3 3/ 4 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight, rinsed and drained
- 1/ 2 cup coconut yogurt
- 3/ 4 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/ 4 cups rice malt syrup
- 2 1/ 4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 large lemon, zested
- 3 handfuls frozen raspberries
To make the base: put all ingredients in a food processor and process until mixture sticks together when pressed. Add another date if not sticky enough.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and press mixture onto it. Refrigerate while making filling.
To make the filling: Place all ingredients except raspberries into a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Pour over base and add raspberries, pushing them down lightly into the filling. Freeze overnight. Take out 10 minutes before serving, then slice.