- 2 cups roasted almonds
- 1/ 2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 7 dates, pitted
- 1 1/ 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract, divided
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- 1 1/ 2 large, ripe avocados
- 1/ 4 cup coconut cream
- 2 1/ 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 ounces Dark choc (70% cacao), melted
For the crust, place almonds, coconut flakes, cocoa powder, dates, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, and Himalayan salt into a processor and combine. Blend until mixture sticks between fingers when pressed. Place into tart bases, press firmly on the bottom and around the sides, place in fridge while you make the filling.
For the filling, place avocados, coconut cream, maple syrup, and remaining 1 tsp vanilla extract into a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. Add melted chocolate, and blend until fully combined. Pour chocolate into tart cases. Place in fridge for a couple of hours. Add berries on top and serve immediately.