You know those people that meal prep and get their entire week’s meals done and sorted before Sunday is over? I’m not those people. I’m more of a seat of ya pants kinda girl that sees what’s in the fridge and goes from there.
My trick is keeping easy and delicious food in the house to choose from. I like the fresh veggies that can quickly be popped in the oven, the salads that can be thrown in a bowl, the meat that’s not too labor intensive. Ease and convenience, my friends. And yumminess, but that’s a given (hellllo this is a food blog).
If there’s something out there that makes my life easier and YOUR life easier, I’m shouting it from the rooftops. GUYS!!! I found a salad kit that is fresh, delicious, and oh so easy to keep in your fridge.
I have partnered with TheFeedFeed & Earthbound Farm’s to share with you their new salad kits! I am obsessed! They’re super fresh and crunchy, and I love them for easy lunches that you can make in under a minute. Plus, they’re super versatile can easily be made into a bigger meal with some added protein.
The salad kits come in three different flavors. I used their BBQ Ranch Chopped Salad, but they also have an Asian and Southwest Kit too. I’ve tried them all and am seriously having a hard time picking a favorite. You can’t go wrong, in my opinion.
Here, I did some simple shrimp kebobs, but chicken, salmon, tofu, literally anything could work on top of this salad.
Check out the new salad kits and enjoy!! :)
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk all the spices together in a bowl.
- Place the shrimp into the bowl and toss with your hands until they’re completely coated.
- Skewer the shrimp (about three shrimp per skewer) and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake the shrimp for 8 minutes.
- While the shrimp is baking, assemble your Earthbound Farm BBQ Ranch Chopped Salad Kit.
- Top your salad with a few shrimp skewers and enjoy!
See more Easy Salad Recipes from feedfeed