- 2 oranges
- 4-6 chicken thighs
- Black pepper
- 1 1/ 2 pounds new potatoes, roughly chopped
- 4 ounces chorizo, roughly chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 bulb garlic, halved or just the cloves
- 1 red chile pepper, roughly chopped, optional
- Thyme, roughly chopped
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Juice one orange and set aside. Divide second into segments and set aside.
Place the chicken thighs skin side-up onto 2 baking sheet and spread all other ingredients in and around the chicken. Pour on the orange juice and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Roast for 45 minutes to 1 hour, shaking about halfway through. Cook until everything develops a slight char. Remove from oven and top with fresh thyme and orange segments.