- 1/ 2 cup cashews, soaked for 4 hours
- 5 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/ 4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 banana
For the chocolate coating
- 5 1/ 3 ounce 150g dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 ounces 50g loving earth caramel chocolate (optional)
- A handful of macadamia nuts (optional)
Rinse and drain cashews and place them in a high-speed blender with remaining ingredients. Blend until silky smooth.
Divide between 3 silicone magnum moulds, insert popsicle sticks and freeze.
To make the chocolate coating, place the chocolate and coconut oil in a heat proof bowl, and melt it slowly over a pan of simmering water.
Remove magnums from the moulds. Dip each magnum into the melted chocolate, and let it set on a tray lined with baking paper. Add optional caramel drizzle, and chopped macadamia nuts. Set in the freezer until chocolate is hard. Enjoy!