- 1 1/ 4 cups dessicated or shredded coconut
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/ 4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/ 3 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 pinch salt
Add almond meal, coconut and salt to a food processor and pulse until a flour is formed.
With the food processor running, stream in the rice malt syrup and melted coconut oil and process until a dough forms. Press into a 9 inch tart tin and set in the fridge while you make the filling.
- 2 mangos, peeled and chopped in 1-inch cubes or smaller
- 2 yellow peaches, pitted and chopped
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 14.5 ounce can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons agar agar
- 1 arrowroot powder
Blend mangoes, peaches, orange and lemon juice in a high speed blender or food processor until smooth.
Put in saucepan with maple syrup, coconut milk and arrowroot. Stir well and bring to a gentle simmer. Once gently simmering sprinkle in the agar agar and cook for 3 minutes whisking constantly.
Pour into base, then set in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced ¼-inch thick
- 1 yellow peach, thinly sliced, for garnish
- 1/ 4 cup blackberries
- 1/ 4 cup cherries
Top the tart with sliced mango, peaches, cherries and blackberries. Enjoy!