For the Salad
- 4-6 cups mixed greens, washed and dried
- 1/2 honeydew, chilled, sliced and cubed
- 1 large cucumber, shaved with a peeler or mandolin
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 pouch burrata
- 1/2 cup basil, torn
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted in a dry skillet until golden
For the Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and black pepper, To Taste
Whisk the vinaigrette ingredients together in a bowl.
Arrange the greens on a platter. Place the burrata in the center. Arrange the sliced melon, cucumbers and avocado around the cheese. Before serving drizzle with about 1/2 cup of the vinaigrette. Sprinkle the toasted pine nuts over everything. Garnish with basil leaves. Add a few more grinds of black pepper and salt.