"Looking for an appetizer to make the Easter weekend? Whip up this creamy SUN-DRIED TOMATO HUMMUS. The ultimate easy and stress free dish. Bright, garlicky, and packed with sun-dried tomato flavor! I topped this hummus with artichokes, asparagus, capers, sun-dried tomatoes, and micro arugula. I left the recipe on my blog. Have a great Wednesday! 💚"
Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Hummus
A Note from Feedfeed
Garnish this garlicky, creamy sun-dried tomato hummus with veggies, greens, and herbs for a delicious and easy appetizer or healthy snack.
Prep time 20mins
Serves or Makes: 4
- 1/ 4 cup tahini
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained, skins removed (optional to remove skins)
- 1 medium freshly juiced lemon
- 3-4 tablespoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for serving if desired
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/ 2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a food processor, or high-powered blender, combine all of the hummus ingredients. Blend until creamy. Add additional water if it’s too thick.
Using a spatula, scrape the hummus into a serving bowl or plate. Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with desired toppings.
Place hummus bowl on a serving board. Add chopped vegetables, crackers, or bread around the hummus for dipping. Dip, eat, and enjoy!