- 11/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 13/4 cups full fat coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 cup hazelnut flour (ground hazelnuts)
- 1/4 cup roasted hazelnuts (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of salt
Line a loaf tin (25 cm x 11 cm) with parchment paper. Place chocolate chips, peanut butter, tahini, vanilla and sea salt in a large bowl.
Place chocolate chips, peanut butter, tahini, vanilla and sea salt in a large bowl.
Heat coconut milk in a saucepan over medium-high heat and gently bring to a boil.
Remove from the heat, and pour over the chocolate mixture. Wait for 5 minutes to allow the chocolate to melt, then start stirring until smooth. Add in the ground hazelnuts and whisk until well combined.
Fold in chopped hazelnuts and cranberries.
Pour the mixture into prepared pan, and chill overnight, or until the fudge is completely set (the truffle fudge is best served chilled). Cut into bites before serving.