- 1 package serving of rice noodles, or other noodles of choice
- 1/ 2 cup choy som, steamed or roughly chopped, or broccoli
- 1/ 4 cup purple cabbages, shredded, optional
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, or tamari
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 teaspoons garlic chilli oil, or sriracha
- 2 teaspoons garlic flakes
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/ 2 teaspoon hoisin sauce
Bring a pot of water to boil, follow by adding the noodles and cook according to the package directions.
Mix together the soy sauce, tahini, garlic chilli oil, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil and hoi sin sauce in a bowl and set aside.
Place the cooked noodles in a bowl and pour in the sauce mixture and toss well combine.
Lastly add in the steamed choy som and purple cabbages. Finally sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and garlic flakes and serve immediately.