- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/ 2 cup olive oil, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Kosher salt and black pepper, as needed
- 4 cups shaved Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup diced green apple
- 1 cup canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/ 2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1/ 4 cup crème fraîche
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Combine half the olive oil, garlic and a pinch of salt and pepper in a small bowl. Coat each the salmon with the garlic and olive mixture, then broil for 7-8 minutes, until medium-rare.
Heat remaining olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add shaved Brussels sprouts and a pinch of salt and pepper and cook 4-5 minutes, stirring often, until softened. Transfer to a bowl. Toss with apple, beans, pomegranate, and goat cheese, then divide among 4 plates or bowls.
Place creme fraiche, horseradish, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
Place salmon on top of salad. Top with creme fraiche. Serve with sliced avocado and additional lemon juice, if desired.