This recipe is featured in our Weekly Gluten Free Meal Planner Email Newsletter. Sign up for it here to have 6 great dinner recipes (along with a full shopping list) delivered to your inbox every Sunday!
For the Vinaigrette
- 1/ 2 cup olive oil
- 1/ 4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/ 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/ 4 teaspoon black pepper
For the Salad
- 6 cups kale, tightly packed, chopped, stems removed
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/ 2 cup toasted almonds
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1/ 2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and black pepper, To taste
To make the vinaigrette: Add all ingredients to a jar and shake until emulsified.
To make the salad: Place kale in a large salad serving bowl. Drizzle a little vinaigrette over the kale, toss to combine and massage vinaigrette into leaves, until kale has desired tenderness.
Add the rest of ingredients to kale and toss to combine. Add as much vinaigrette as you want. Season with salt and pepper.