Loaded with delicious flavors and textures, featuring fluffy rice, beans, and veggies topped with avocado, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, and a mildly spiced chipotle sauce. The base of the taco bowl is Cascadian Farm’s Organic Powered by Plant with brown rice, corn, black beans, and red bell pepper, making for a flavorful combo that is easy to prepare for weeknight meals.
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 24-ounce bag Cascadian Farm Organic Powered By Plants Brown Rice Corn Black Beans & Red Bell Pepper
- 1 avocado, sliced or diced
- 2 large handfuls corn tortilla chips
- 1/ 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/ 4 cup cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
For the Chipotle Sauce:
- 1/ 2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2-4 teaspoons sauce from a can of chipotle peppers in adobo
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup
- Kosher salt, to taste
Heat oil a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add Cascadian Farm Organic Powered By Plants Brown Rice Corn Black Beans & Red Bell Pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until warmed through, about 10-12 minutes.
In a small bowl, whisk together the chipotle sauce ingredients.
Divide the brown rice mixture between 2 bowls. Top with avocado, tortilla chips, tomatoes, cilantro, onion and a drizzle of chipotle sauce. Enjoy!