This recipe was featured in our Gluten Free Weekly Meal Plan Newsletter - Looking for dinner ideas? Sign up here!
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup plain unsweetened kefir
- 3 tablespoons cashew milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Simply Organic Foods vanilla extract
- 11/2 cups oat flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 11/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon pink salt
- Mini chocolate chips, optional
In a medium bowl, mix banana, kefir, cashew milk, egg, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the oat flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Add the dry ingredient mixture to the wet ingredient bowl and mix until combined.
Pour into a 12-cavity greased muffin tin. Optional: sprinkle half the muffins with mini chocolate chips. Bake at 375℉ for 20 minutes. Let cool for ten minutes and enjoy!