For the Tajin Salmon
- 1 teaspoon Tajin
- 1/ 8 teaspoon cumin
- 1/ 8 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 pound salmon filet
- 1 tablespoon La Tourangelle Organic Olive Oil
For the Black Bean Mango Salsa
- 1 14 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup small diced mango, fresh or frozen
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 1/ 3 cup chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1/ 4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 lime, juiced, to taste
- freshly cracked black pepper, to taste.
- Kosher salt to taste
Preheat the oven to 325F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
Add Tajin, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper to a small bowl and mix to combine. Generously season salmon filet with spice mixture and olive oil. Bake for 20-25 mins.
While the salmon is baking, add the black beans, mango, shallot, jalapeño, cilantro and cumin to a bowl and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and lime juice. Set aside for serving
Remove salmon from oven and serve with black bean mango salsa, avocado, fresh cilantro, and warm tortillas