- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked according to package directions
- 1/ 3 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/ 4 cup dried cranberries
- Salt, To Taste
- Black pepper, To Taste
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Mix the chickpeas, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and cumin in a small bowl. Spread out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast for 15 minutes.
Combine the quinoa, chickpeas, cranberries, parsley, remaining olive oil, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl. Mix and serve.