- 1/ 2 pound little red potatoes, halved
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/ 2 teaspoon salt (plus more to taste)
- 1/ 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/ 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/ 2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 radicchio leaves
- 1 1/ 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup artichoke hearts (from jar)
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/ 4 cup pitted nicoise or kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons capers
- vegan French dressing, to taste
- Fresh herbs (such as parsley, mint, or basil) to garnish
Preheat oven to 375°F. Toss the potatoes with 1 tablespoon of oil, then sprinkle with oregano, garlic powder, and black pepper. Spread evenly onto the baking dish and roast 30-35 minutes, until tender.
Grill the asparagus on an indoor grill pan or outdoor grill. Alternatively, you can toss in 1/2 tbsp of oil and roast along with the potatoes for 20 minutes.
Place the romaine and radicchio leaves onto your plate(s), then top with the roasted potatoes, asparagus, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, chickpeas, olives, and capers.
Drizzle dressing over the salad. Garnish with fresh herbs and enjoy.