For the Salmon
- 4 (6 ounce) fillets salmon
- Lemon pepper seasoning, to taste
- salt, to taste
For the Lemon Herb Sauce
- 1 5 (ounce) container plain Greek yogurt
- 1/ 2 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning, or salt and black pepper
To make the salmon: preheat the oven to 425ºF. Season the salmon fillets with lemon pepper and salt and bake for 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
To make the sauce, mix together all ingredients. Adjust seasoning to taste. Serve salmon with Lemon Herb Sauce and enjoy.