Summer Nourish Bowl
Paired with Telula Juice
This refreshing and delicious Buddha bowl is a great way to kick off the summer season! Packed with fresh green leafy vegetables and fruit and drizzled with a light lemon vinaigrette, you'll enjoy the different flavors and textures of this healthy and nutritious meal. It pairs perfectly with a cold refreshing bottle of Telula cold-pressed juice, making it the perfect meal for warmer weathers!
Be sure to check out all their flavors - and find your nearest retailer here! Be sure to check your grocers Juice aisle for Telula.
To make the bowl:
- 4 cups of kale, destemmed and roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 1 small cucumber, sliced into ribbons using a peeler
- 1 cup edamame, steamed
- 1/2 cup of blackberries
- 1/2 cup of watermelon, cubed
- 1/4 cup of almonds
- sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
To make the dressing:
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic, grated
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
To assemble the bowl:
- In a bowl, massage the kale with your hands for a few minutes with the extra virgin olive oil. Divide the kale between the two serving bowls.
- Top each bowl with half an avocado and divide the cucumber, edamame, blackberries, watermelon, almonds, and sesame seeds between both bowls.
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl and stir. Drizzle the desired amount of dressing over both bowls.
- Serve and enjoy!