This recipe is featured in our Weekly Vegan Meal Planner Email Newsletter. Sign up for it here to have 6 great dinner recipes (along with a full shopping list) delivered to your inbox every Sunday!
For the Salad
- 1 (5 ounce) bag kale, curly or tuscan
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, washed and patted dry
- 8 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 3 corn tortillas, cut in small pieces
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons avocado oil, divided
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons cajun spice
For the Dressing
- 2-3 tablespoons tahini
- 5 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed juice of lemon
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, optional
- 3/ 8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/ 4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 drops CBD oil, optional
Preheat oven to 410ºF. Line the cookie sheet with parchment paper. Spread the chickpeas, drizzle it with 1 tablespoon avocado oil and 1 tablespoon Cajun spices. Toss it together to combine. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until chickpeas are crispy on the outside.
Meanwhile, line another cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread the brussels sprouts evenly on one side. Drizzle with the remaining avocado oil and spices. Line the cut up tortillas on the other side of the pan and cook them all together. Bake them for 15-20 minutes.
Make the dressing: Blend or whisk everything together until smooth.
Arrange kale in a deep bowl. Top with roasted chickpeas, brussels sprouts, tortilla chips and a drizzle of the tahini dressing.