This recipe is featured in our Weekly Meal Planner Email Newsletter. Sign up for the meal plan here to have 6 great dinner recipes and a fun weekend bonus (along with a full shopping list) delivered to your inbox every Sunday!
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 head radicchio, roughly chopped
- 1 orange, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced `
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- Black peppercorns, freshly ground
In a large bowl, combine the arugula, radicchio, orange, grapefruit, avocado, feta and pomegranate seeds.
In a jar, combine the oil, vinegar, honey, lemon juice, seeds, salt and pepper. Shake to combine.
Pour dressing over salad. Toss to combine.