For more healthy and delicious recipes by Minna of @livingminnaly, be sure to check out her blog here!
Golden Banana Bread
2 cups of GF raw rolled Oats
3/4 cup Almond Meal
3 medium Bananas, mashed
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
1 large Egg (optional substitute Flax Egg [1 tbsp ground flax + 3 tbsp water mixed + let rest for 15 minutes in room temperature])
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
2-3 tbsp Live 24k Golden Fuel (however strong you want the flavor)
*Optional nuts + seeds to top and decorate your loaf
1. Preheat over to 350ºF. Grease a 8 or 9-inch loaf pan and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all wet ingredients (mashed bananas, olive oil, maple syrup, egg, vanilla extract) and mix until thoroughly combined. Add in Golden Fuel blend and mix until dissolved.
3. In a blender, add all dry ingredients and blend until oats are ground into flour.
4. Add 1/2 of dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir to combine. Add remaining half of dry ingredients and stir well to thoroughly combine.
5. Pour batter into the loaf pan and smooth batter out evenly using a spatula. Place pan in oven for 60-70 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean of crumbs and edges of bread are golden brown.
6. Remove pan from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Transfer loaf onto cooling rack and let thoroughly cool. Slice and enjoy!