"Who says #SuperBowl eats have to be all about meat? I tossed green cauliflower in cumin, red pepper flakes, olive oil, salt and pepper before they went into the oven for these rainbow roasted veggie tacos with jalapeños, radishes, cabbage, carrots, cilantro, pepitas and salsa. They were so crunchy and fresh!"
Rainbow Roasted Veggie Tacos
Recipe Intro From lastingredient
This recipe is featured in our Weekly Meal Planner Email Newsletter. Sign up for it here to have 6 great dinner recipes (along with a full shopping list) delivered to your inbox every Sunday!
Prep time 5mins
Cook time 30mins
Serves or Makes: 4-6
- 2 pounds cauliflower, trimmed and broken into florets
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/ 2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/ 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 10-12 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1/ 2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/ 2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/ 2 cup julienned radishes
- 2 jalapenos, thinly sliced
- 1/ 2 cup pepitas
- 1/ 2 cup salsa
- 1/ 2 cup leaves cilantro
Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Toss the cauliflower with olive oil, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Roast until the cauliflower is tender and the florets are starting to brown at the edges, about 25 to 30 minutes. Divide the cauliflower between the tortillas.
Top with cabbage, carrots, radishes, jalapenos, pepitas, salsa and cilantro.