Artichoke Tomato Spaghetti Squash
- 1 medium spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 cup basil, roughly chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups jarred, marinated artichokes, drained
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
In microwave safe dish, place the squash rind side down with an inch of water. Pierce squash a few times with a knife. Microwave 10-12 minutes depending on size. Let the squash rest at least 5 minutes.
Heat oil in a pan or skillet over medium high heat until shimmery. Add sliced garlic while stirring and shaking pan until golden brown and fragrant, about 1 minute. Add cherry tomatoes, artichokes, and capers. Sauté until flavors have infused and aromas are released, about 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
With a fork, scrape out the squash strands and place on a plate. Pour the artichoke and tomato mixture over spaghetti squash. Garnish with basil leaves. Season with kosher salt and pepper and serve immediately.