- 1 pound Atlantic salmon, cut into 4 ounce portions
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 6 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/ 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/ 2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400º F.
In a small bowl combine the Dijon mustard, light brown sugar, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper and mix until smooth.
Place salmon portions onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Slather each salmon portion generously with the dijon mixture (can be made in advance and refrigerated overnight in a sealed container to marinate). Bake for 12-15 minutes depending on desired doneness.