- 2 sweet potatoes, washed
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red or green cabbage, or Brussels sprouts
- 2 scallions, sliced
- a handful of fresh cilantro
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 small jalapeño, finely diced
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 lime, juiced
Preheat your oven to 400˚F. Place the potatoes on a lined baking tray and bake for approximately 40 minutes, or until a knife can easily slice through the potato.
When the potatoes are baked, remove from the oven and slice lengthwise. Carefully pull either side apart using a fork so they open up.
Stuff the potatoes with the red onion, cabbage, scallion, and cilantro. Top with avocado and garnish with the diced jalapeño and pepper.
Drizzle the tahini over each potato along with a squeeze of fresh lime and serve immediately.