- 1 cup cooked and cooled Yolélé Greens! Fonio Pilaf
- 1 bag (8oz) Italian salad mix (romaine, radicchio)
- 1 cup chopped Mavuno Harvest Organic Dates
- 1 cup toasted pecans
- 1/ 2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 medium supremed oranges
- 1 juice of orange
- 3/ 4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
Add all of the salad ingredients into a large bowl and set aside.
In a medium bowl, add orange juice and slowly pour in 3 tablespoons of the olive oil while vigorously whisking to emulsify the juice and oil. Continue to whisk and slowly add the remaining oil in batches until it is well incorporated. Add apple cider vinegar and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add half of the dressing to your salad and toss the ingredients together well. Serve the salad cold and with the additional dressing on the side if needed. Enjoy!