- 1 pound cauliflower florets
- 1/ 2 cup chopped carrots
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/ 2 cup almond milk, or other non-dairy milk
- 1/ 4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons sauerkraut juice
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch
- 1 teaspoon allepo pepper flakes, or crushed red pepper
- 1/ 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Black pepper
- 3 potatoes, baked
On stovetop, bring water to a boil, add cauliflower, carrots and salt to pot. Cook on simmer 5-7 minutes until fork tender.
Add cooked veggies to blender with the rest of the ingredients, using tamper to help process. Gradually bring blender to high, blend 2-3 minutes till until cheese becomes steamy.
Serve sauce over baked potatoes.