- 10 vegan waffles
- 1 container vegan ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate, melted
- 1 Handful chopped pistachios
- 1 Handful shredded coconut
- 1 Handful chopped walnuts
Take two waffles and put a big scoop of ice cream in between them. Carefully press them slowly together to get a sandwich. You can use a spoon to shape the edges if necessary. Repeat 4 times with the other waffles and ice cream. Put the ice cream sandwiches into the freezer to set.
Take the ice cream sandwiches out of the freezer and coat them with the melted chocolate. Sprinkle nuts or shredded coconut on top. Let set in the freezer for 5 minutes.