Prep time 10hrs
Cook time 10hrs
Serves or Makes: 6 servings
- 12 graham cracker squares
- 1/ 4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/ 4 cup raspberry or strawberry jam
- 3 raspberries or sliced strawberries
- 6 marshmallows
- 6 Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Squares
Spread one graham cracker with about 1 teaspoon peanut butter and another graham cracker with 1 teaspoon jam.
Toast marshmallows over a campfire or barbecue (or carefully over a burner on the stove!) to desired doneness.
Place one toasted marshmallow on top of the peanut butter, then top with a Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel Square, followed by a raspberry or a few strawberry slices. Place top graham cracker jam side-down and allow chocolate to warm slightly for about 30 seconds before serving.