We use Shun Cutlery in our test kitchenand as you can see, this Shun Cutlery Premier Asian Multi-Prep Knife, also known as a Honesuki in Japan, made quick work of julienning radishes which we used to top these spring inspired bagels. They are topped with a ramp cream cheese, carrot ribbons, peas, asparagus, caper berries, carrot tops & julienned radishes! Add them to your Mother's Day brunch menu. This recipe and post is sponsored by Shun Cutler.
- 6 bagels, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese, softened
- 1/ 2 bunch ramps, chopped
- 1/ 2 cup peas (fresh or frozen), blanched and drained
- 5 stalks asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1 inch pieces, blanched and drained
- 1/ 2 bunch red radishes, julienned
- 1 purple radish, julienned
- optional garnish: Sliced lemon, shaved carrots, sprouts, microgreens, sliced cucumber
Combine the cream cheese and radishes and mix. Divide the cream cheese among the 6 bagels then add toppings of choice.