Greek Salad with Creamy Yogurt Dressing
A Note from Feedfeed
We served this hearty Greek Salad with Creamy Yogurt Dressing at our event with Danone North America celebrating 10 decades of Danone yogurt innovation!
Read about our event at FeedfeedBrooklyn with Danone North America here!
Prep time 15mins
Cook time 10mins
Serves or Makes: 10
For the Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons Two Good Lowfat Greek Yogurt – Plain
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/ 3 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt, as needed
- Black pepper, as needed
For the Salad:
- 2 heads romaine, chopped, rinsed and dried
- 1 (7 ounce) block feta, cubed
- 6 small tomatoes, quartered
- 1/ 2 English cucumber, sliced into half moons
- 1/ 2 small red onion, thinly sliced into half moons
- 1/ 3 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/ 3 cup sliced spicy pickled peppers
To make the dressing, add Two Good Lowfat Greek Yogurt – Plain, red wine vinegar, garlic and oregano to a small bowl. Slowly drizzle in olive oil and whisk until emulsified. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
To assemble the salad, layer all of the ingredients on a large serving platter. Serve with creamy Greek dressing.