A Note from Feedfeed
Bring the heat with this Bloody Maria which marries spicy tomato juice, fresh lime juice, jalapeños fresh cilantro and Don Julio Blanco Tequila for the perfect savory sip. Your new go-to brunch beverage!
Prep time 5mins
Serves or Makes: 1
- Ice, as needed
- 2 ounces Don Julio Tequila Blanco
- 1 ounce lime juice
- Spicy tomato juice, as needed
- Lemon, sliced, for garnish
- Green olives, for garnish
- Jalapeño, sliced, for garnish
- Cilantro sprigs, for garnish
To a pint glass, add ice, tequila, lime juice and tomato juice leaving ½ inch space at the top of the glass. Stir with a bar spoon until well mixed. Garnish with lemon, green olives, jalapeño and cilantro. Serve immediately.