Green bean, Cherry Tomato and Mushroom Salad
Recipe Intro From tastyandfrenchy
Delicious green beans and cherry tomatoes salad with button mushrooms, the perfect dish during summer! The tomatoes taste good and the beans are fresh. Few ingredients and very healthy! -@tastyandfrenchy
Prep time 10mins
Cook time 10mins
Serves or Makes: 4
Add ingredients directly to your favorite online grocery cart (where available).
- 1 pound green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/ 4 cup parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, To Taste
More from @tastyandfrenchy
Cook green beans in boiling water for 10 minutes or until al dente. Let cool slightly, then mix in bowl with tomatoes, mushrooms and parsley.
In a small bowl, mix olive oil, balsamic, salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the ingredients and serve!