"forgot about these no bake brownie bites 😍😍 now i need them"
Raw Cashew and Chocolate Vegan Brownies
A Note from Feedfeed
These vegan brownies have lots of goodness in them! From hemp hearts, dates, cashews and oats, this treat is perfect for a to go breakfast or afternoon snack!
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup sprouted rolled oats
- 4 soft dates
- 1 vanilla pod, (or 1 tablespoon vanilla extract)
- 4 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/ 8 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/ 2 cup almond butter
- 1/ 2 cup chocolate chips
- Sea salt to taste
- 3 to 5 tablespoons almond milk, moisten the dough, but do this after adding everything. see how dry the dough is and go from there. you want it to stick together but not to “wet”
In a food processor, pulse the cashews and oats together until a course flour consistency. Add the dates and blend for about 1 minute.
Add the remaining ingredients and blend until well combined, adding however much almond milk is necessary to *just* moisten the dough press the dough into a parchment lined loaf tin, sprinkle more chocolate chips and sea salt, and freeze for about 20 mins.
Store in fridge for about a week or freezer for longer. I like to eat them chilled right out of the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!