- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 ounces (1/2 pound) lean ground beef
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/ 3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/ 3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 4 ounces bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/ 2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 14.5 ounce package refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Dill pickle chips, for garnish
- 1/ 4 cup Annie's Organic Cowgirl Ranch Dressing
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and beef and cook for 6-8 minutes or until cooked through, stirring to break beef into pieces. Season with salt.
In a small bowl, stir mayo, ketchup and mustard until smooth. Add to beef and stir until coated. Add half of the chopped bacon. Remove from heat and set aside.
Form pizza crust: unroll crust into one large serving on parchment paper or divide into two even pieces. Quickly form into desired shape.
Add half of the cheese to the pizza crust, leaving about an inch of room around the edge. Evenly top with beef mixture, tomatoes, remaining bacon and remaining cheese.
Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
Garnish with green onion and pickle chips. Drizzle with Annie's Organic Cowgirl Ranch Dressing and serve.