- 1 package firm tofu, cut into medium cubes
- 3 sliced spring onions
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce, or vegan oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- rice noodles, cooked, to serve
- 1 bunch asparagus, steamed, to serve
- 1 head broccoli, to serve
Preheat oven to 400ºF and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
Place the tofu on the baking tray and cook in the oven for 25 minutes until golden brown on all sides.
Transfer the cooked tofu to a medium bowl with the oyster sauce and toss to coat.
Heat water in a non-stick frying pan then add the spring onions. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the tofu and continue to cook for 2 minutes more. If the sauce gets too thick, add more water to loosen.
Serve the tofu over rice noodles with steamed vegetables.