Have a busy week? This easy sheet pan meal by SimplyQuinoa is exactly what you need. Roast a variety of fall vegetables, like butternut squash and brussel sprouts, add to Cascadian Farm Riced Cauliflower. Top it all off with tahini and you have an easy, satisfying meal!
To see more recipes inspired by Cascadian Farm, click here!
For the Vegetables
- 3 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons miso paste (any variety)
For the Cauliflower Rice
- 1 (12 ounce bag) Cascadian Farm Riced Cauliflower
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tahini (thinned with water if needed)
- Cracked pepper
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the vegetables and chickpeas on a baking sheet and set aside.
Make the marinade by whisking together the oil, miso and spices. Spoon the marinade onto the veggies and chickpeas (it will be thick so spread it out), then use your hands to coat everything. Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
While the vegetables are cooking, make the riced cauliflower. Add the frozen cauliflower into a pan. Turn on medium heat, cover and let cook for 8-9 minutes. Once cooked, stir in rice wine vinegar, cilantro and salt and pepper to taste.
Divide everything between four bowls. Top each with a drizzle of tahini, sprinkle with cilantro, and finish with some fresh cracked pepper.