Green Goddess Dressing:
- 3/ 4 cup fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 3/ 4 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 3/ 4 cup fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 3/ 4 cup fresh chives, roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/ 2 shallot
- 1 large avocado
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3/ 4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/ 4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 1/ 2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup vegan mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups green goddess dressing (above)
- 1/ 4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 16 oz boxes spaghetti noodles
- 1/ 4 cup chopped fresh kale
- 1/ 4 cup crumbled vegan feta cheese
To make the green goddess sauce:
Add all ingredients into a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Season to taste.
To make the spaghetti:
In a large pan, heat together coconut milk, vegan mozzarella, green goddess sauce, and nutritional yeast. Once sauce is warmed though set aside.
Boil spaghetti in a salted pot of water according to package instructions, reserving ~1 cup pasta water.
Combine cooked spaghetti with sauce. Use the reserved pasta water to adjust thickness to your liking. Serve immediately topped with chopped kale and vegan feta.