- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/4 cup dutch process cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup 60-70% chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup, plus three tablespoons tahini, divided, well stirred
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup, plus 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon flaky salt for topping
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line an 8x8 inch square pan with parchment paper, leaving 2" excess on at least two sides. Whisk together almond flour, cocoa powder and salt. Set aside.
In a small sauce pan, melt chocolate, 1 cup tahini and olive oil. Once melted and glossy, remove from heat and cool to room temperature, about 10 minutes.
Place eggs and sugar into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment. Beat eggs, 1/2 cup granulated sugar and brown sugar for 4-5 minutes. Beat vanilla, until well combined. Pour in cooled chocolate mixture, mix until well combined. Whisk in dry ingredients. Fold in chocolate chips.
Scoop the brownie evenly into the prepared pan, taking care to press the batter into the corners. Smooth brownie batter across the pan using an offset spatula. Mix together remaining tahini and sugar until well combined and drizzle across the brownie batter. Create swirls of tahini through the brownie batter using a toothpock.
Bake at 350ºF for 22-26 minutes. Cool in the pan for 30 minutes, remove and place on a cooling rack, until cool to the touch, an additional 30 minutes. Top with flaky salt, slice and enjoy!