- 3 slices bread, of choice, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped, to taste
- 1/4 cup dill, finely chopped, to taste
- 1 jalapeño pepper, finely diced, or 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard, or to taste
- 1 avocado, very thinly sliced
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
Mix cheese, herbs and jalapeño together. Season with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
Spread mustard on each piece of toast. Put under broiler for 10-15 seconds to brown the mustard slightly. Add 1/3 of the cheese mixture to each slice, return to the oven, and broil until cheese is melted.
Top each piece of toast with avocado and radish. Add more herbs or seasoning to taste.