- 1/ 2 cup raw cashews, soaked
- 1/ 4 cup (plus 1 tablespoon) water
- 1/ 4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, picked
- salt and pepper, to taste
In a high-speed blender or food processor, combine the soaked cashews (must be soaked!), water, garlic powder, lemon juice, fresh tarragon, salt & pepper. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until smooth & creamy.
Cook pasta according to package directions and toss with sauce over stovetop.
Plate & top with crushed black pepper. Enjoy!