For the Salad
- 2 cups chopped cucumber
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 small purple onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons vinegar, of choice
- 1 pinch salt
Additional Add Ins
- 1 cup orzo pasta, measured raw then cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon chiffonade basil
In a bowl, mix together the cucumbers, tomatoes, onion. Add in your vinegar and salt, toss until coated.
Add in your pasta and additional add-ins. With a spoon carefully stir bottom-up to combine ingredients until evenly distributed. Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.