For more healthy recipes by @livingminnaly, be sure to check out her blog here!
Matcha Mini Muffins with Collagen (GF, Dairy-Free)
makes 2.5 dozen mini muffins
2 1/4 cup raw rolled Oats
3 or 4 very ripe Bananas (1 cup mashed)
2 large Eggs
3/4 cup Almond or Coconut Milk
1/4 cup Coconut Oil, melted + more to grease muffin tins
4 tbsp Collagen Hydrolysate
3 heaping tbsp of culinary-grade Matcha
2 tsp pure Vanilla extract
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF (for a dark tins. Use up to 340ºF for lighter tins) and grease mini muffin tin with coconut oil.
2. Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender. Blend until batter is very smooth.
3. Pour batter to fill mini muffin tins 2/3 of the way, then place in the oven to bake for about 15 minutes when the sides of the muffin begin to pull away from the edges.
4. Remove muffin tins from oven, let cool for 2 minutes, then transfer muffins onto a cooling rack.
5. Top muffins with whatever you wish: tahini, sesame seeds, cacao, etc. Then serve!